Hi friends! today ‘m
gonna write about the barbie princess
who married superman, gave birth to chotta bheem who had a real friend called ben
10 and and an imaginary friend called mickey mouse..Yes! guyz ‘m gonna write on
cartoons today..get back your childhood…! sit back nd relax!!
Lets
begin with this category called
superheroes with superman, spiderman,ironman,shakthiman and many more such man’s…the list goes on..and
women too do not fall short in this list..powerpuff girls, wonder women and
what not..But now I think its time for lil heroes…with an increasing nmbr of kids
and adults watching stuff like chotta bheem, bal ganesh and lil Krishna..A few
months back, as I was waiting for my
train at the station, I remember seeing this kid, aged about 4…he had this lil
chotta bheem doll in his hand.. and it was this doll that caught my attention
for I love chotta bheem!!)… And this is how this lil guy played.. he’d stand
close to the edge of the platform and would swing the doll in his hands. Then he’d pretend the train to
arrive..As the train is about to hit the doll, a real ruckus begins…then its
all about some fearsome kicks, a punch and another super bada kick!! And with a
WHOOSH nd a BANG!! Chotta Bheem saves his life!!. (on this context, if any f u planning
to gimme a gift..ahem…I woudnt say no to a chotta bheem figure! :P)
See, that’s
what superheroes are for kids, lifesavers
they are!.. I have this cousin who jumped from top of the
stairs in firm belief that spiderman would come to his rescue..but too bad no
such man came instead the doc came to his rescue..not with a web bt with some
needles. The guy has got 7 stitches on his forehead nw.. Funny huh!
Well
talkin about the other side..letz go to the gurly stuff… lalalala…. Here comes
the Barbie princess with the most handsome prince…!with her pink frock, pink
ballet shoes, pink hair bows and soo many pinky thing along wth the cutest
pony.. As a kid and even now I’ll die for a Barbie dress, for a Barbie accessory!!
Cindrella, Snow white, Thumbelina, tinkle bells, goldilocks..etc, etc, tops the
chart here! For the guys it might seem a bit odd to see us gurls bathing and
dressing up a doll..but believe it guys dolls are not jus dolls..they
understand us..!
Next
we move to the neutral cartoons… I col it the good golden days of cartoon…itz
my personal favourite nd I personally believe kids today miss it!..where has
the mickey mouse gone… what abt Donald, daisy , Minnie, goofy… to me till today
they are the real heroes.. I’ve still got “popeye the sailor man “ as my
ringtone.. I wish they’d show it on cartoon network these dayz .that, and many
more lyk dennis the menace, tom nd jerry , winnie the pooh… Oh God ..kids today
are surely missing something! I still luv them and want to remember them always
and maybe that’s the reason why I’ve got 3 mickey mouse rings, a mickey mouse
locket and a mickey mouse wrist chain!! Say meeska mooska mickey mouse!!!
Now to
the new gen cartoons…comes the age of BEN 10 ..i dunno much abt this..coz I’ve neva bothered
to watch that stuff…abt some boy who cld turn into alien..and that too using
his wristwatch!! It has never made sense to me….Whatever it may be , I think
kids do require some time in front of cartoon network, pogo, and Disney, and
nick…it sure does some good on them! Instead of handing them iPhones and
tablets n stuff y not just give them an hour in front of Cartoon network..
So
which cartoon character is your personal favourite??